10.26.2008

contest :: wacom bamboo + more...oh my!

Hey people. I'm excited to see that 123rf is running it's 123rf Search and Win contest again! Cte450s_md-1What's it all about? Everyday they are giving away 10 packages of 20 123RF credits worth $20 and 1 Wacom Bamboo worth $79 ! I'm excited about this because I've had my eye on the Bamboo for quite some time now. It's perfect for my needs as an artist and a writer! This sleek, compact tablet can transform your thoughts into powerful digital communications. Touch the pen tip to the tablet to handwrite notes, mark up digital documents, make quick sketches, even sign your name and plus it's a more comfortable and natural way to work, giving you a supplement to keyboard input and helps reduce mouse-related stress on your hand and wrist. I like that idea!

And for those who aren't familiar with the website, 123RF, that is so generously offering this great give-away, 123RF.com is your one-stop source for royalty free photos and offers beautiful and practical stock photos. They have a huge library of the latest photos - stunning, intriguing images for all of your creative projects. For a single subscription fee, you have access to a wealth of high-resolution images. Or you may purchase credits and download images, and even better yet, they have their daily dose of FREE images all absolutely free and on the house!

So hey what are you waiting for? I entered, so should you! To enter just go to 123RF.com. But hurry because the contest runs from September 22 till November 21, 2008.



Hope I win, because I want that tablet and this contest is JUST COOL.


Post?slot_id=23642&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c