11.24.2009

holiday decorating : o xmas tree!

Okay, I know I just posted a few days back about a cool looking Christmas Tree I saw on etsy. Well here I am again with another neat Tree idea. Hmmmm...don't know what it is about Christmas trees... I just love them! In all shapes, colors and sizes ;)



From fellow etsian Middleburg's shop - Winter Night Trees set of three.

"These remind me of dusk in the winter, when trees look so dark, cool and green against the white snow. Made of heavy-weight muslin, hand-cut and dyed. Reclaimed wood is used for these bases which have been white washed. These are signed pieces. Mix or match them with our other style trees for an eclectic, country look in your home this holiday season."  $84.
Christmas greenery that is JUST COOL!

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c