8.23.2008

art :: me on the cover

Looky, looky! This months issue of Natural Awakenings is out and my painting is on the cover!


The August issue is a special children's issue (about children and their health) so they chose my painting "Bedtime Story" for the cover. If you'd like to read a few articles in this great natural living magazine, check it out at Natural Awakenings on the web.

If you'd like to purchase my print "Bedtime Story", I'm running a special on it right now - just 12.00 for the 8 1/2 X 11 fine art print. Just click on the picture and it will take you over to my Etsy shop where you can purchase it. Or email me at wendy@artwendy.com


"Bedtime Story" by Wendy Presseisen

Yippee! Being on the cover is JUST COOL


Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c