11.06.2008

art :: blue car christmas

I just got an email from Sharon at Natural Awakenings Magazine and they've chosen my "Blue Car Christmas" painting for their Christmas cover! I'm thrilled that they are featuring one of my favs this time. When I painted "Blue Car Christmas" a few years ago, it brought back memories of the good old days when my family would take a ride out to the country in our '56 pink and blue Ford station wagon and chop down our Christmas tree. We'd throw it up on top of the car and off we'd go home , over the hills and through the woods ... to decorate it and celebrate Christmas. That was back in Idaho Falls. Here's a picture of me, my sis and my bro (the famed Uncle Judso) opening our presents under that tree.


Here it is, "Blue Car Christmas" - You can buy the print over at Etsy .

http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.43094720.jpg
And don't forget to watch your newstands for the Christmas Issue of Natural Awakenings. That magazine is JUST COOL!



Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c