11.13.2008

fun :: the muppet maker

The image “http://www.fao.com/assets/images/fao4/boutique/muppets/muppet_confir_01.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


My grandkids absolutely love the muppets, so when I saw FAO Schwartz offering their build your own muppet in their Muppet Whatnot Workshop, I had to take a peek and see what it was all about. You know me, I love these interactive sites for fun and creativity.

So... I started by designing my own muppette - they have lots of different options from color, shape, nose, even some cool clothing styles - of course I chose the mod 60's flower power outfit for my muppette. Then I submitted my choices and here is what I got.

After you build your muppet, you can put it in your shopping cart and they actually make it for you. It costs $90, and the estimated delivery time is 3-4 weeks.

I'll have Aven and Calla design their own when the come for Sunday dinner this weekend. Who knows, they may get a surprise at Christmas from Mimi this year! The muppet maker - It's JUST COOL!





Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c