12.04.2008

craftiness :: ez family portraits

Did I tell you my Little Picasso School of Art starts up in mid January? We're solidifying the plans now and am I excited. I found another great project that I know the kids will enjoy doing - I'll be adding a few creative embellishments to this one - but it will definitely work!

alexandra hedin’s family portraits


Alexandra Hedin is the genius behind this crafty idea. She is also a lifestyle and entertaining expert in the Pacific Northwest. This is one easy as pie project and you can get the directions for her family portraits over at Design*Sponge. A line of family silhouettes can add a personal touch to any interior and can be as modern or as traditional as you want to make them, depending on the paint and all the little details. The neat thing about this is that you can customise them to the room and walls via color and details. These ones are JUST COOL!

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c