12.03.2008

craftiness :: it starts today!

Hey people! Today starts a new JUST COOL DESIGN section on my blog called CRAFTINESS, (another great reason to subscribe to my feed) . I'll be posting some very cool DIY craft projects I have found, that will make your home stylish as well as make thoughtful gifts for giving. Great timing, huh? And just in time for Christmas. I love handmade gifts and I wouldn't mind getting some of these this Holiday season. Type the word "craftiness" into the search box at the right or just go the category "craft" for more fabulous DIY's.

Oh and if you have any hip and crafty projects you'd like to share, email me and I will post them , with credit to you, your blog, your grandmother - whatever.

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c