2.27.2009

camping :: how to get eaten by a bear

Eiko Shizawa created the Great Sleeping Bear - a sleeping bag that looks like a real black bear!
About her unusual sleeping bag Eiko writes: this bear sleeping bag is the metaphor of the changes between being eaten by a bear, being a bear, who killed a bear and wearing a bear skin, or who sees it and wants to hunt the bear.

 I don't know about you but I won't be sleeping in a bear anytime soon. When I was just a wee baby, my brave five year old brother saved me from the jaws of a big old bear in Yellowstone Park. It wasn't Yogi or Boo Boo either - it was the real deal! So I'll pass on this JUST COOL sleeping bag and word to the wize - don't sleep in this while camping in bear infested campgrounds. May attract attention...

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c