2.21.2009

fashion :: dreamy diamond wristwatch

Diamonds sure are a girl's best friend and I found my next best friend at The Watchery . This stunning Audemars Piguet Charleston Ladies' Watch boasts a shimmery 18K White Gold case and band and is encrusted with gobs (meaning 282!) of dazzling white diamonds - 6.15 karats to be exact! I love that this Wristwatch doubles as a bracelet too, making it so much more girly then just a watch -  perfect to wear to any formal event, dinner or gala! And who knows, I may even wear it to the grocery store and make all the girls drool. It really is a pretty thing, isn't it? Of all the wrist watches I've looked at, this has got to be THE ONE. And that is saying something with the selection that thewatchery.com has to offer. They carry such luxury brands as Corem, Chopard, Harry Winston, Cartier, A. Lange Sohne,Gerald Genta,Ulysse Narde,Jaeger-LeCoultre and Breitling just to name just a few, and all at discounted prices.
So should I call and order now? (They're phone number is 1-866-843-9282) Or should I wait and check to see if my bank balance can handle it first? It's Super Sale Price is $55,275, that means I save $112,225! - ( list price is $167,500)
I love diamonds and I love deals too, and this one is JUST COOL!

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c