2.25.2009

on the web :: the host with the most

Writing a blog can be a fun and rewarding experience. I'm always trying to convince my friends and family to do it. What starts out as a few innocent paragraphs about a few things personal to you, can turn into a year long journal that you actually have readers subscribing to and coming back to read more. But be careful, because once you get into blogging it becomes totally ADDICTING! I didn't realize exactly how addicting until a few weeks ago when JUST COOL DESIGN was down for two days and I was unable to post a thing! Yikes!

For that reason I decided what I should do and should have done all along ,was to get my own website hosting and not have to rely on blogger, or any other blog hosting website. So I googled the words "web hosting" and found a great website that consolidates all the top rated web hosting sites onto one very informative directory. It's called www.webhostinggeeks.com. It has honest, independent reviews of the best web hosting providers with cheap professional web hosting services under $10 a month and get this : all webhosting plans include at least one free domain name registration and 30 day money back guarantee. So people, go ahead, start your own blog and if you are seriously considering getting your own hosting for it or for your own website, be sure to do your homework first and check out the web hosting geeks for the best in reviews and information!

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c