5.26.2009

business :: it's in the cards

This morning I was surfing the web looking for some innovative designs for business cards. I need one. Sure, over the trillions of years I have been in business I have had my share, but for the last few I have been chicken scratching ArtWendy.com on my shipments in marker instead. Sooooo....I've decided to get a little more organized and professional and throw in a cool business card instead. Something memorable that my customers won't end up throwing in the trash. Looky  at what showed up in my search. Some very clever, very eyecatching business cards! I don't think anyone would throw these out...
Cool Business Card Design - business cards with cool combination of materials
Cool Business Card Design - business cards with cool combination of materials
Cool Business Card Design - a camera shaped business card for a photographer

Cool Business Card Design - A business card that is of a piano for a piano repairman
Cool Business Card Design - A business card for makeup artist hair
Cool Business Card Design - business cards with cool combination of materials
Cool Business Card Design - business cards with perforations for acupuncturist
Cool Business Card Design - business cards with a Hello I am sticker look

Looks like picky me will be having some trouble coming up with my "perfect business card" . Ideas anyone? Remember...it has to be JUST COOL ;)

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c