7.22.2009

iPhone:: find it, rent it!

-1I love my iPhone and practically everyone these days has one since they've come out with the latest $99 version. I'm also app happy - I have a ton of apps on mine and now I just discovered another very cool app available for people searching for apartments to rent! I think this would be great for college students, business people who change locations frequently - just about anyone looking for a place to live! And wow has technology come a long way with this one. Your iPhone automatically picks up your GPS location so when you launch the app it can direct you to rentals in your area. OR just type in a specific location you're looking for and it will list rentals in that area. It gives detailed info on each rental, pictures of the properties, plus you can phone or email the rental managers right from your iPhone through the links in the app. It even has a Notes and Photos option to keep you organized by letting you store thoughts and photos right on the listing. So go ahead, check out more info on this great app at http://www.mynewplace.com/iphone . This app is free and available at MyNewPlace in the iPhone app store . Is that not JUST COOL or what?! Downloading my free ap app NOW!





Post?slot_id=42254&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c