7.06.2009

pets :: the best dog shampoo


Remember my early post about Poppy Petunia and her bad breath? Well summer is FINALLY upon us and guess what? Poppy's got doggy odor too! I don't know if it's her age or the season or what ,but I have been seriously noticing it lately - a cross between dead animal and old vacuum cleaner bag. Sooo yesterday I gave her a bath with a product I have been using since she was a pup and  lo and behold, to my utter dismay, today she is back stinking again! 
Then I remembered my Dinovite post and checked out their great website for dog shampoo.Is your dog itching, scratching and stinking beyond belief? Poppy doesn't itch but she sure stinks! Well Dinovite has a shampoo that is all natural, makes your dog smell CLEAN and WONDERFUL for a long time, lathers up beautifully and RINSES EASILY! It contains 100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oils that have natural, healing properties, is gentle and soothing enough for even the most sensitive doggy skin and is a natural flea deterrent as well. Plus it even gets out skunk smell! I've gotta get this product! It's called "Dogosuds". A product that I know Poppy Petunia will definitely approve of! Because doggy odor is NOT Just Cool!

Post?slot_id=41158&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c