7.25.2009

technology :: yamaha simplifies it

I've had it with all the remotes in my house, especially when it comes to trying to figure out which goes with which device and remembering how to reprogram them once you've pushed the wrong button. It can get downright frustrating! I can recall at least three times I've had to give Time Warner a call because I screwed something up while playing with the various remotes. Well now Yamaha has created the ground-breaking neoHD, a new device that simplifies your entire entertainment system. One remote, one on-screen interface and complete control. No more piles of unruly remotes to confuse me or you! It's the ultimate in convenience, a single easy-to-use interface that controls your tv,dvd player, game systems and other devices all from one user friendly remote . Want one? Right now if you go to blog.izea.com you can enter to win your very own neoHD. Or better yet, if you have a twitter account you may enter to win just by tweeting: “I just entered to win a #neoHD b/c I have too many remotes, visit (blog.izea.com) to enter”. And if you are on facebook find the Yamaha neoHD on there. I want one and I'm definitely going to enter, because the Yamaha neoHD Sweepstakes is JUST COOL!


Post?slot_id=42508&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c