9.04.2009

iphone :: ravensword is coming!!

If you're a gamer and you have an iPhone, you have got to see this awesome and impressive high quality action RPG for the iPhone and iPod touch called Ravensword: The Fallen King. It is due to be released by Crescent Moon within the next month and frankly I CAN'T WAIT!

I have the inside scoop because I've been witnessing production first hand and have watched it being played by the developer and let me tell you - the graphics, gameplay and EVERYTHING are far superior than any other game I have seen available! This fantastic medieval game replicates the success of such games as Oblivion and Fable on the 360. With lots of action going on, you'll navigate large environments and battle with Orc, Ogres and Goblins with a wide variety of fantasy weapons and magic. The beautiful backgrounds are highly detailed, the characters highly imaginative, and the game itself one you won't be able to put down. AND you won't believe how they made the sound effects! (Oh yeah, did I mention that the music is really good too ?)

Here are some screenshots , courtesy of touchgen. Click on them to see a larger detailed view.
I'll update you on the release date , so keep your eyes peeled on my site for that and more about Ravensword. Because this game is JUST COOL!

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c