6.01.2008

OWLS & O'S - Circles too


Lately I've been drawn to circles. Circles in art, in home design, clothes, yup, even food. Yesterday I found myself honing in on the circle things at the tag sales (unconsciously of course) . Here's a sampling of what I got, to prove the point. COOL Circular 1968 Mushrooms Puzzle.
(buy it here at my PopArtCafe Ebay Store)


An owl basket with round shiny eyes. Go for that one too

A big round wooden bowl - its old - it even has a crack but still the buyers love these dark antique primitive bowls.








And then I ate dinner. You guessed it. Something round again. Pasta topped with tomatoes, garlic butter and parmesan cheese.

"Little Tomatoes" Cool painting by

Elizabeth Graf . Check out her other paintings here in her etsy shop.



Aren't circles JUST COOL, wonderful and tasty? ;)

Other Related Posts



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your mushroom puzzle and the eischler houses too.

wendy presseisen said...

i think these circular puzzles are great too! im not a puzzle person but these are really a work of art. Glad you are an Eichler fan also. thnx for your comment!

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c