7.28.2008

architecture - my island home

I wish...I wish...

oak_bluffs_cottage.jpg

oakbluffporch.jpg

oakbluffcottage.jpg

oakbluffbedroom.jpg

oakbluffbathroom.jpg

I saw this adorable cottage over at ReModelista and fell in love with it. A tidy 1000 square feet of breezy island bliss make up this sweet Victorian Carpenter Gothic house on Martha’s Vineyard - probably over a hundred years old and still alot of it original! It was recently given a facelift by Hutker Architects who, I think, did a fab job keeping all the cottage charm intact! Don't you?

I think Moxie Matilda would think it was the cats meow too!

Sea Cottage Cat by moi - buy it here>>>


Other Related Posts



1 comments:

Romana said...

i like it, has that cosy cottage feeling. perfect for weekend getaways... ahhh

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c