8.05.2008

pets :: lion love

I know..this is going way off the "design" theme of my blog but I had to share! Corny music but touching video. You're gonna cry.


This reminded me so much of a lion named Elsa. Back in the sixties, one of my favorite MOST favorite movies was BORN FREE, a movie about Elsa , the lioness, who was rescued and raised by the Adamsons and later became the first lion brought up in captivity to be released successfully into the wild.
Elsa and Joy Adamson were very attached emotionally and maintained this tie even after Elsa went wild. If you are an extreme animal lover like me, rent or buy it - its a beautiful movie...touching and true story.



The books were also excellent, so read them too: Born Free, Living Free, and Forever Free.

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c