9.24.2008

real estate :: phoenix for fun in the sun

Looking for a new home? It's a buyers market out there, so now is the time to buy! And searching the internet for homes couldn't be easier. I found a JUST COOL one stop website called Click Smart where all you do is plug in your zip code, city or state and it provides you with a list of real estate agents in the area you are interested in. For instance, my brother (Uncle Judso, who I've often spoken of) lives in Phoenix, I've been there and although I am a New Yorker at heart I could easily pull up roots and move there. Not only is Phoenix a beautiful area, it is also full of opportunities. The Shopping Malls, Schools, and Hospitals are all within minutes of local neighborhoods. The climate is always warm, (not like up here!) and the sun seems to never go down. If you like to golf, hike, or bike, Phoenix is perfect . With recreational parks and amenities, there's always something to do. Ok, so I've sold myself on Phoenix. So at the Click Smart's website I plugged in "Phoenix" in the location box and and it came up with a number of qualified Phoenix Realtors . I read the small print at the bottom of the realtors pages and it said that Click Smart prequalifies all of it's Realtors in Phoenix before adding them to their directory. Now that's smart! All Realtors must have successfully completed at least 10 transactions in the past year. They must be a member of a local Board of Realtors and be properly licensed by the state in which they do business to be a Clicksmart Certified Realtor. That being said, I would feel very confident dealing with them.

So the hunt is on. I wonder if Phoenix has any of those micro homes that I've been blogging about lately. I think I'll call one of these Click Smart Realtors and ask. I'll let you know what I find out. In another post !





Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c