10.06.2008

design :: so you want to be a designer?

When I was a kid I always wanted to be a fashion designer. Now in my adulthood I find myself watching shows like Project Runway, What Not to Wear and any other show that reeks of fashion or design. So when my daughter Libby (you know, the one thats looking for a job) just hinted at maybe wanting to go into fashion design I jumped at the opportunity to get onto the internet and scour the web for as much info as I could find.

What I found was a number of sites on fashion design but one that stood out was a website called www.fashion-schools.org. They have a huge directory of fashion schools, both campus and online programs and all are conveniently listed by state. There are articles and information to help you find the fashion school that is right for you and one that will make that successful fashion career happen. Whether it's clothing design, fashion merchandising, fashion marketing, or fashion in general, they cover it all in a very well designed and easy to navigate website. I was impressed! And now I'm excited! Now I have to go get Libby over here to take a look at it. Maybe we'll be taking fashion design courses together ! ;)

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c