10.21.2008

etsy :: tiny tot toe warmers

Adult Pink Bird Slippers


What's with felt these days? I'm seeing it all over in clothing, curtains, home accessories and over at Etsy I just found more felt, in these darling little slippers from Dana Robison's etsy shop, "Piddies". I'm so tempted to get a pair for my little granddaughter Calla, who at three years, is already the queen of fashion . Not only are they adorable but don't they look cozy? Hmmm ... maybe I'll get a pair for myself too - they look so warm and toasty and yup, the temperature dropped again last night and I'm not relishing the thought of turning the heat on, since last winter my heat bills soared to $500+ in the cold winter months

So back to these sweet little slippers. Dana crafts them from 100 % polyester felt and they are machine washable. She has a nice range of designs too, plus sizes from baby to adult and you can do custom color combinations if you so choose.

White Mouse Baby  Slippers - NEW
$26.00
Green Baby Bird Slippers
$26.00
Whale Baby Slippers - NEW
$26.00


So check them out and think Christmas gifts that are JUST COOL!

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c