10.02.2008

technology :: phone investigator

The past month I've been having one unknown number come up on my telephone. On the caller ID it says unknown, so since I screen my calls, I don't answer it. After many calls though, it's getting annoying. I am sure it is a telemarketer. So I found a really cool website that you can go to for Phone Number Info. It is just that. You type in any number and it checks through the database and reports if others have entered that number. Was it a sales call, wrong number, or a crank call? They leave their comments to let you know. Cool huh? This recently launched project is another new convenience for us and you can find it at Phone Lookup Investigator.

Oh and by the way I found the source of the call there, it was a survey company for Qwest.

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c