1.07.2009

fashion :: grey socks anatomy

My brother asked for grey socks this Christmas. I swear I went to at least five stores and no one carried Hanes GREY socks - just the white ones with the grey toe. So I printed out a paper sock and put seven dollars in the envelope with it. Uncle Judso had no problem finding his greys when he got back home to Phoenix though. Is the Hanes grey scarcity up here in the Northeast just a geographic thing? Us, lots of snow - Phoenix, no snow. Maybe grey wards off winter cold better than white. Must be.
Anyway aren't these socks designed by Russian born, graphic designer Anton Reponnen a hoot! Not actually greys, but definitely anatomy - Uncle Judso would have been happy with these I bet!



Check out more of Anton Reponnen's  neat designs - they're JUST COOL!

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c