10.02.2008

telephone call :: who was that??

Ever needed to find out who belonged to, or where a telephone number came from? It happens a lot to me. I'll see a call on my caller ID that I missed while I was out, with no name and wonder who it was that called. Or I'll be going through old scraps of paper on my desk or in my purse, with just a telephone number scratched on them. Its frustrating, not knowing who these numbers belong to.

Thanks to the wonders of modern technology and the internet, help has arrived. I found an excellent resource on the web that, when you type in the telephone number, it will provide the first and last name, street address, city, and state of the owner. It's called Reverse Phone Book Lookup.

The website, called 50statephonebook.org, also has additional reverse phone book services like tracer reports, background checks, an article library and more. It has lots of information that you're sure to find handy. So check it out!


Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c