11.04.2008

money :: I sold it on ebay!

I can't believe some of the weird things that have sold on eBay. Infact I can't believe some of the things that I, myself, have sold on eBay and the prices that buyers will pay. I think my greatest ebay achievement was a frame I sold a few years ago for $800.00, that I picked up at a yard sale for a whopping $5.00. My New Zealand buyer was thrilled when she recieved it and so was I when I received her paypal payment! I guess it's proof that one man's trash is another man's treasure. I have been selling on eBay for almost as long as the auction site has been in existence and what a lot of people don't know is that many people make their living on eBay or a major part thereof (like moi!). Selling on eBay is really easier then you think. Nowadays there are so many helpful sites to get you started that why not give it a try? Do you have junk lying around in your cellar, your attic or your garage? All the more reason, to clean them out and make some money doing it!

But what if you don't feel like selling your items yourself on eBay? No problem! There are places that you can actually take your items to, and they do all the work for you. You just sit back and collect the cash for your item and pay them a small percentage. A great place that lists locations near you, as well as helpful tips and information is iSold It on eBay.It's great for the person who doesn't have the time to list their own items, yet would like to recycle and at the same time cash in on all their unwanted junk.

With the Holidays approaching, eBay is definitely a great place to pick up some extra cash to pay for all your extra Holiday expenses - and especially in today's economy - it's JUST COOL!


Post?slot_id=24292&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Other Related Posts



1 comments:

Uncivil said...

Oh Yeah.....I sold Body Armor for a couple of years and was tonning it.......until the Feds showed up and took me to court in Philly!

http://uncivilone.blogspot.com/2006/02/mandatory-dna-sampling-for-americans.html#links

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c