11.05.2008

shopping :: k-mart offers smart shopping


I can't believe that Christmas is less than two months away!My grandchildren, Aven and Calla, have already made out their lists for Santa Claus and I'm busy checking out what all the stores have to offer. This year will be tighter then usual. With my sales down and the groceries,electricity bill and general living expenses up, I'll have to be more frugal about spending when it comes to gift giving. So I decided to check out the K-Mart website which always has great prices for brand name items and is a great one stop shopping site for everyone on my Christmas list, especially the kiddies. I even found the red Radio Flyer car that I had wanted to get them last year for Christmas and it's priced right, too, just $129.00! Plus they have a great payment option called the Kmart Lay-Away plan which makes things a whole lot easier on the pocketbook. I don't think I've ever heard of any other stores offering such a smart payment plan. Here's how it works. First you find the item you want to purchase, then you bring it to the layaway department in the store which is located at Customer Service. You make your down payment and then every two weeks make another payment until your item is paid for and you take it home. How easy is that? I definitely think I'm going to purchase this cute radio flyer car on K-mart's lay away plan. In tough times like this, what a great idea lay away is. It just makes life a little easier!

And the Radio Flyer car - the kids are gonna love it! It's JUST COOL!


Click Here

Post?slot_id=24384&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Other Related Posts



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c