11.04.2008

Transportation :: Put tools on your gift list!

My brother-in-law's favorite past time has got to be fixing cars. Over the thirty plus years that I have known him he has always had his head under the hood of one of the many family cars. When we go to Baltimore for a visit and pull up to their house, there's Uncle B. decked out in coveralls with tools in hand, tinkering away on someone's car engine. He's so known for fixing cars that he gets his share and more of automobile tools as Christmas gifts.

So this year I have decided to do my Christmas shopping early and was doing my usual tool search for B. , when I ran across a great online tool supplier of automotive tools for the amateur and professional auto mechanic. SJDiscounttools.com is a one stop shop for discount air, power, and cordless tools . They carry large automotive tools and equipment, plus special hand tools, and power cordless tools that can handle any automotive project big or small.They also carry a huge range of well known manufacturers from Ingersol Rand, Helicoil, and Mountain to Hanson and SK Hand Tools. Not only do they have tools but also tool storage and battery chargers, even shop apparel. This one stop shop has such an extensive line of everything for the auto mechanic that I feel a little bit overwhelmed by it all. Maybe I'll just give B. a gift certificate and he can choose the tools he wants from their massive inventory. I know that once he gets onto the site, he's gonna feel like a kid in a candy shop. If you are a car mechanic, or just an average tinkerer like Uncle B. then check out the site because it's JUST COOL!



Other Related Posts



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend suggested Northern Tool for Tools shopping.

 
ss_blog_claim=5f161539492888cd4f85ea9e137c404c